The 80's- What a Decade!!!

The 80's- What a Decade!!!
The 80's!-- What a Decade

Friday, October 22, 2010

The Good Life of My Dogs...



The other day I was half asleep on the couch and Animal Planet was on the tube. I heard some lady say something like “poor doggy” and I don’t believe she was talking about this dog’s financial situation and I did notice the dog was in relatively healthy shape, so it got me to thinking…

The majority of dogs in this world (including my dogs) have an amazingly wonderful life. My dogs have it good and I wouldn’t even consider them spoiled.

Luxuries my dogs have that I don’t:

My dogs do not have to work. Not one single day of my dogs' life will they have to log any hours at a job.

Sleep. My dogs get as much sleep as they possibly want. In fact, sleep is one of their “to-do’s” every single day. Must be nice.

Wiping after pottying. Nope. They just get to go and that’s it. No additional work.

Food. Their meals are given to them everyday. No variety? Who cares. They get fed twice a day. No preparation and no clean up. Not too shabby.

Weekends? Every day is Friday for my dogs.

Annoying people. No worries. My dogs can’t understand English and therefore if someone annoys them they can just walk away.

Exercise. My dogs enjoy it but if they don’t do it it doesn’t matter anyway. They’re in great shape no matter what.

Complete joy, happiness and fulfillment. They get this every time someone comes home. It’s like they hit the doggy lottery when the garage door opens.

So don’t ever, ever feel sorry for a dog. Well, don’t feel sorry for my dogs anyway.

Ruff.

No comments:

Post a Comment