The 80's- What a Decade!!!

The 80's- What a Decade!!!
The 80's!-- What a Decade

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Intervention

I really like that show Intervention. It's on A&E, and it's about people who cope with addiction. It can be anything from heroin, meth, alcohol, food, anorexia etc. Last night, for example, there was a woman on there who was an alcoholic with an eating disorder. She also was found to be bi-polar and she cut herself. On top of all this she had a kid. Pretty sad. She was a complete and utter mess.

If there's ever a time you are feeling depressed or upset or unsure of yourself then please turn on Intervention. Every time I watch that show I think to myself "my life isn't that bad" or "my problems aren't that great". I'm not trying to be callous but that's what I take from the show when I watch it. It's difficult to watch someone else's life crumble, but it's also good to watch what addiction can lead to if you're not careful.

My advice- don't do drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment