The 80's- What a Decade!!!

The 80's- What a Decade!!!
The 80's!-- What a Decade

Monday, December 28, 2009

Oh Molly



My dog Molly- actually my wife's dog- has had a really rough 48 hours. So I'm dedicating this blog to her.

Well, it's tough to feel sorry for our dogs (especially Molly) because my wife spoils them. I mean for goodness sakes Molly and Murdy had cooler stuff in their Christmas stockings than I did. And Molly gets to sleep in our queen sized bed. Not on the edge of the bed either. She likes sprawling out her 75 pound body on top of daddy's legs so when I wake up I can't feel anything below my waste. Then I get to hobble my way to the back door so princess Molly can eat and go the bathroom. She takes her time, and I rarely can fall back asleep. Its wonderful.

Dogs in general have it pretty good. No job. No bills. No real responsibilities other than eating and pooping. And well, this is where it's been a rough spell for our little Molly as she has been struggling with that lately. She had brown mud butt real bad yesterday and we had to give her two baths and we also had to evacuate our house because it smelled like Idaho. It was awful. So today I gave her some medication to turn her brown paint into a more solid, easier to pick up, matter. I think it did the trick but tonight while my wife and I were watching Intervention (I'll blog about this incredible TV show tomorrow) my wife noticed a smell. Poopy! It was coming from Molly. She had a little dingle berry hanging from her bum. My wife immediately kicked her butt outside. Deservedly. I thought it was funny, and was relaxing while I heard a yelp from Molly outside. A few minutes later Molly and Erin came back in and I asked what happened. Erin hosed Molly's bottom off and the cold water went right on up. I guess that deserved a yelp- ice cold water right up the 'ol rectum. Poor Molly. Rough night.

Tomorrow, I'll blog about Intervention.

2 comments:

  1. This blog made me laugh.....a lot! Of course, you did use a lot of funny words that always make me giggle. I will list them below so you can use them again if you are in a situation where you need to make me laugh.

    Poop
    Mud Butt
    Poopy
    Dingle berry
    Rectum (this one always gets me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many Christmas cookies for poor Molly.
    PS: She doesn't "get" to sleep in the bed. I'm sorry if she jumps up there while we're sleeping, but she probably gets cold on the floor :(

    ReplyDelete