The 80's- What a Decade!!!

The 80's- What a Decade!!!
The 80's!-- What a Decade

Monday, January 4, 2010

Denver

Well, I went to Denver this past week. It was great. I love everything about Denver, except for one thing- the Denver Broncos. They basically screwed me out of winning about 600 dollars. Oh well, that's life. Denver was cold, but I loved every minute of it. We got to hang out with Erin's good friend Laura and her cool husband, Shane. We also got to meet their kids- two adorable little girls. Angels! It was a lovely trip to bring in the New Year. Of the few strangers I talked to and told that I was from Las Vegas all of them asked me why I was in Denver for NYE when I could be in Vegas. Well, like I told them, the Strip for New Year's is an experience. But I've done it plenty of times and Denver was just as fun. I also heard Metro PD nailed 82 people for reasons related to drinking. So, I'm glad I avoided that. Erin and I talked a lot about moving away from Las Vegas. The more and more I think about it- and weigh the options- the more I think I could live somewhere else. I always stick up for Vegas, and I enjoy my life out here, but I think I could enjoy living somewhere else. The thing I enjoy so much about Denver is the different seasons. Vegas doesn't have that. It's basically hot as hell for 6 months, and then pretty chilly for 6 months. No snow, no rain. Not a bad climate, but a change would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment